Thursday 18 July 2013

How to get rid of frizzy hair

Hello darlings, it's Margaret!
I hope you're all well!
Summer usually means break, holiday, possibly seaside. That's when the hair start getting crazy: they become dry, uncontrollable and frizzy. Unfortunately some of us girls suffer from this hair problem during the whole year.. Like me!
I've been trying a few products in the last couple of months and today I want to show something that really works for me.
There is a cheap alternative and a slightly more expensive one: Phyto 7 Hydrating day cream and The body shop Coconut oil hair shine.



After I wash my hair I towel-dry them and try to brush them through gently a little bit. Once I've done that I put a peasize of the Phyto 7 Hydrating Day cream onto the lenghts of my hair. The consistency is not oily at all and it does not weigh your hair down  - I found this happens with a lot of anti frizz products. My hair do not feel an instant change but while blow drying them I notice the difference: the product will leave your hair smooth and shiny (in a good way). At the beginning I was a little reluctant because I didn't know if this cream would have worked for my normal to oily hair. I am really impressed with it so far!

Of course, I don't wash my hair every single day but usually every other day. So the second day my hair start to get frizzy again. What do I normally do? I choose according to the condition of my hair. If my hair are quite dry, I'll pick the Phyto 7 Hydrating day cream and put it on the ends of my hair  and on the roots if really necessary. Instead, if my hair are more on the oily side (who knows why?) I'll go for The Body shop Coconut oil hair shine. This solid oil melts between the fingertips and hydrates and removes the frizz. The Phyto cream can be used on dry hair as well.

Both these products are great. I must say that The Phyto cream is a bit more versatile than the oil because you can use it in different ways and I believe it works for most hair types.

I really hope this post helped some of you. 
Please let me know if you use any other product to solve this problem.
Lots of love, 
Margaret

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! We will try to reply asap :)