Tuesday 17 July 2012

My desire post #1

I'm really excited because suddenly I got an idea: "Why don't I start a 'tradition' in my blog?".
There will be a series of posts with the same title and in each of them I will write and link the product I'm lusting after. I won't put up this kind of post regularly, on exact days, but whenever I fall in love with something.

Today's desire is the Mythic Oil by L'orèal professionnel!

L'Oréal Professionnel Mythic Oil 125ml 

I saw this product for the first time on Estèe's blog (check it out cause it's amazing!) when she talked about haircare: I fell in love with it, she was enthusiastic too! Then, I surfed the net to know something more about this 'mythic' product and everybody seems to be crazy for it. I have damaged hair and I'm trying to repair them since a few months and I can finally see some results now.
I will keep on using good products, and I definitely want to give this oil a go!

I found it here!


What is YOUR desire?

Love, 
Margaret

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! We will try to reply asap :)