Friday, 3 August 2012

Outfit of the day #2

Heyyyy!!
I hope you are enjoying summertime! :D
Today I want to share with you what I wore this morning to go shopping in the city centre :)
I really hope you like it!

 I chose a high waisted skirt and I matched it with a t-shirt with decorated straps :)



 As for the make up, I decided to keep everything simple but bright. 
On the eyes: as a base I've chosen my holy grail: Benefit creaseless cream eyeshadow and then I applied "Sin" from the Naked Palette all over the lid: great combo!!
On the lips: I used a nude-y sheer lipstick!!


 

So, for this outfit I picked up only a few items!
T-shirt - Zara 9.95 euros
High waisted skirt - H&M - 9.95 euros
Sandals - Market (but you can find tonnes of similar sandals :P)
Watch - Hip hop - 22.95 euros
Bag - A really old purchase (can't remember where I got it :( )


I really like it! 
What do you guys think? 
Love, 
Margaret


18 comments:

  1. love the outfit! great skirt! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! I'm glad you liked it!xx

      Delete
  2. Lovely makeup x very pretty ❤

    ReplyDelete
  3. it looks lovely on you! did you do anything special for your hair though? I think it's absolutely gorgeous! : ) x

    Raves 'nd Ramblings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, nothing special actually :) I'm trying out the JASON shampoo, maybe it could be that! I use a hair mask from Lush (Jasmine and henna fluff eaze if you're wondering)! I hope it was helpful!!xx

      Delete
  4. You look lovely! What a great blog!

    www.littlekjf.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sooo much Karen!! Made my day :)

      Delete
  5. Love the colour of your top!
    xo
    Anastasia♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. ur hair looks amazing !
    and really like outfit too ^^

    xxx
    http://youshoulddancewithme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you soo much, nice blog! xx

      Delete
  7. So jealous of you being in Italy, there is no sun at all in England!

    Lauren
    pinkforflamingos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Well, it's incredibly hot, I want to come in England to take a break in your beautiful country!!!xx

      Delete
  8. You're hair looks lovely.. :-)

    http://etoilevariable.blogspot.ch/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! We will try to reply asap :)