I'm so excited because for the very first time in my life I've been tagged! Whoaaah! I must thank you Ellie (Little Sugar Cube)!
Here you have the rules!
1. Each person tagged must post 11 things about themselves.
2. They must also answer the 11 questions the ' tagger ' has set for them.
3. They must create 11 more questions to ask bloggers they have decided to tag.
4. They must then choose 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers and tag them in their post.
5. These lucky bloggers must then be told.
6. There's no tag backs
Let's get started!
11 things about myself!
- I love mugs
- I do love the United Kingdom
- I'm 6" -.-
- I have incredibly thick hair
- I hate studying Ancient greek and Latin at school
- I'd love to go to Norway
- I'm in love with Ikea
- I have no idea of what I'll do after high school
- I'm really interested in visiting ancient castles
- I love walking in the woods
- One of my favourite films is "Stand by me"
1) What is your favourite season?
2) Bright nails or Dark nails?
3) Cats or Dogs?
4) Would you rather have fingers for toes or toes for fingers?
I'd have toes for fingers! Oh my gosh, that would look terrible!
5) If you could go into any shop and chose 10 things for free what would it be?
A body butter, a facial wash, tonnes of lipsticks, a lipbalm, and as for the clothing department, a jumper, a classic dress, sunglasses, heels, a necklace, a clutch.
6) Heels or Flats?
I desperately love heels but I can't wear them really often :(
7) What would you do if you were given 1 million pounds and why?
I'd travel all around Europe with strangers and friends, because I'm sure there are a lot of cities that we don't know as much as we should.
8) What is your favourite thing to eat?
Chocolate in every way :D
9) Who is your favourite blogger?
10) Would you rather wear summer clothes in the winter or winter clothes in the summer?
Winter clothes in summer! I could take them off! (Kidding :P)
11) If you had one wish what would it be and why?
Only one wish? I have too many, but the most important.. Health. I think that the wellbeing is essential in relationships, daily life and communication.
1)If you could choose, where would you live?
2) Do you prefer curly or straight hair?
3) In which store can you pass an entire afternoon?
4) If you could leave today, where would you go to?
5) Mascara or lipbalm?
6) Tea or coffee?
7)Would you like to go to university?
8) Jeans or skirts?
9) Tv or computer?
10) Which are the most difficult words to say for you?
11) Do you prefer the seaside or the mountains?
People I tag!
Just a thought
From London, with love
Secrets of a wannabe Charlotte
Raves 'nd ramblings
See it, Love it, Swatch it
A day in the life of Ems
Thank you so much for giving me the chance to do this tag!
PS Who wants to do this, please join us! I'm interested!