Monday 24 September 2012

Make up looks #2 Let's pop up!

Hello ladies!
Here in Italy it's definitely autumn, it's raining and quite cold. Since the weather is grey and doesn't make you feel so happy, yesterday I decided to pop up my day doing a crazy make up for a BBQ. It's not exagerated for me, but not an everyday look! :)




Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer potion 
Make up for ever - Aqua cream n°22
Urban Decay Naked palette ' Darkhorse'
Nouba palette - Mat white eyeshadow
Essence - Multi action mascara

Face:
Bourjois Flower perfection foundation n° 51
Collection Lasting perfection concealer
Essence - Fix and matte translucent loose powder
Sephora - Blush me! in Rose

Lips:
Lush - Honey trap lip balm

What do you girls think of this look?
Tell me in the comments!

Love,
Margaret



4 comments:

  1. Love the green eye shadow. I'm always super boring and just keep to browns.
    Sarah x
    sarahloves.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always keep to browns too! But sometimes I waant to do something different! I'm glad you liked it!
      ps love your blog!

      Delete
  2. you look really pretty :) x

    http://fashionfumble.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! We will try to reply asap :)